Stellium Light

Monday 5 August 2013

This week we have the Sun and the New Moon in the sign of Leo in harmony with Uranus in the sign of Aries. Time to plant ideas - ask the Universe for our desires, set goals and establish strategies ... On the weekend Mercury begins its transit through this fire sign clarifying our thoughts!

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013, at 07:51 am (Sydney - Australia), Sun - expression of our being - and Moon - emotions and feelings - are united in the sign of Leo, in harmony with Uranus in the sign of Aries. We will be involved in a strong fire power, with creative passion to ask the Universe. For this reason, I invite you to spend some time alone connecting with the energy of your inner child and your emotions to make a wish.

Sun and Moon at the same degrees of the sign of Leo is like a child doing what it loves: happy, full of joy, spontaneity and authenticity. With this attitude I recommend that you write on white cardboard, statements that begin with the words I WANT TO... related to the areas of fire energy of this sign: children, romance, friends, creativity and artistic ability. For example, you can write sentences like: I want to find time to spend with my children and friends. I want to start something I'm passionate about or enroll in an activity that interests me and awaken the passion that's inside of me.

Use colored markers (do not use the color black), placing stickers and photographs that represent the desires that are taking shape in the cardboard. Being creative is the key by using bright, bold colors, and pictures with happy faces and profiles. Then write when and how you could do it! It does not stop at desires, but also how you plan to do it. Place the cardboard in a place where you can see it every day to inspire you and allow you to keep writing in thoughts and strategies to achieve your goals.

To be specific with the power how to ask the Universe, let me explain: on Saturday July 27, 2013, my husband and I went to see the show: “Tango y Nada Mas”. We loved it and it awoke in us the desire to learn to dance tango. I learnt to dance since I was very young, and both of us dance but we do not know how to dance tango. For this reason, one of my wishes for this Wednesday is to start tango lessons as a couple. Not only will I write my wish but, I will place photos of couples dancing tango. As a plan of action, I have to investigate dance clubs near to where we live, schedules, costs ... It is not enough to ask the universe but also, we must work on our ideas to achieve them. This is good example of how the energies of the planets and the transits of the Moon and the Sun with the Sun of each of us (my sun is in the sign of Libra and my husband in the sign of Sagittarius) provides the opportunity to start something new (Uranus in Aries making astrological aspects with our Sun) that allows us to have fun together and enjoy working with the energy of the sign of Leo.

Then, on Friday, August 9, 2013, Mercury, the closest planet to the sun, called by the Romans the messenger of the gods because it moved faster than the other planets, begins its transit through the sign of Leo until 23 August 2013 offering the opportunity to express our ideas and experience with clarity and creativity.

Astrologically, Mercury is associated with communication, thinking, youth, transportation and language. It influences us in the process of using concepts to effectively convey our messages. Mercury in the sign of Leo gives us the opportunity to convince our listeners, we are creative in developing our ideas, there is a collective tendency to hear our views and, if we have a good knowledge of what we are talking about we can achieve a position of leadership. Our expression takes more power with Mercury and the sun, both transiting the sign of Leo!

Astrology is not predestination, but rather allows us to know our talents and potential (Astrological Birth Chart). Under the analysis of the transits of the planets in the Universe, relating them to your birth chart I can help you make a decision, to make a change or simply to take advantage of the opportunities offered by the Universe. If you want a personalized astrological service, visit the website: www.stelliumlight.com.au, call the number 0438 131629 or send an email to ceci@stelliumlight.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment