Stellium Light

Thursday 27 June 2013

Today I would like to share my knowledge of how the astrology works en our real life.

Jupiter at the end of its transit through the sign of Gemini, made a trine (harmonious aspect) to my Natal Mercury and Sun conjunction in the sign of Libra.  Note: When we are analyzing astrological aspects we have to involve the houses where planets aspects are taking place. In my Chart the trine was related to studies and long trip.

This gift from the Universe was astrologically scheduled for late May early June 2013. As you probably know, Jupiter transits usually bring expansion of knowledge through travel, culture, studies and courses.

Suddenly by force majeure I had to travel to Venezuela. A few days after of my arrival in Venezuela, by strange circumstances of life ... As my teacher Alice would say: "When the student is ready to receive knowledge, the universe conspires and presents it", I had the honor of meeting the Bachelor Degree Daisy Alice Tortosa and Alice Marteen (My teacher) founders of the College SANAVID

I started an intensive course, which consisted of the ancient knowledge about the analysis of human spiritual life and its relationship with the Divine Energy that created our world. I learnt and practice the knowledge of cause - effect and, its relation to Life Events and our Mission in Life, which expanded my ability to work in the spiritual development of our soul… What a better gift could have given me the transit of Jupiter in my Natal Chart?

In this sharing also I had the opportunity to be interviewed on two radio stations:
• Radio Sintonía 1420 AM and
• 89.5 FM's Super Romantic.

This was the best gift that I could have left by Jupiter transiting Gemini. As part of my certification I had to answer calls analyzing the audience questions.  I always wanted the opportunity to reach many people through the media ... It was an unforgettable experience!!!
  
Please find below the words and pictures sent to me today from Lic Daisy Tortosa:

Pictures below belong to the interview about astrology between Roxana Rodriguez at Radio Sintonía 1430 AM and Cecilia Anderson, held in Venezuela on the 10thJune 2013. Also in the picture is the Professor Alice Marteen who is founder of SANAVID – Visit to the Energy of the Universe.

Also, the interview was published in the Magazine Universe New Era of Renowned Astrologer Venezuelan Carlos Dum, Vice president of the Astrologers Federation of Venezuela (FEVA). Congratulations!!! Daisy

 





CECILIA ANDERSON, ISABEL GONZALEZ & MIGDALIA TORCATT.
On their return from the Radio program “SUPER ROMANTICA 89.5 FM” -, GUATIRE,
Monday to Friday from 5.00 AM to 8.00 PM, time in CARACAS-VENEZUELA

No comments:

Post a Comment